Sunday, September 14, 2014

{POP} Pitaya Breakfast Bowl

Pitaya : Dragon Fruit

I absolutely love starting my day with a homemade Pitaya breakfast bowl! The Pitaya+ packs I use are really great! It is a frozen raw organic fruit packed with TONS of antioxidants, fiber, magnesium, vitamin B and best of all, no added sugars! 



Pitaya Breakfast Bowl Recipe: 

Ingredients: 
  • 1 Pitaya+ packet 3.5oz
  • 1 frozen organic banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
  • 6 oz. water
--> some days I add in other organic fruits / veggies I have in my freezer (spinach, mango, kale, avocado, etc.) 

to put on top:
  • 2 Tbsp of Qi'a Cranberry Vanilla (Qi’a (pronounced Kee-ah) is a Superfood Cereal made with Chia, Hemp and Buckwheat. This power trio of seeds and grains is chocked full of plant-based protein, fiber and Omega-3’s.) 
  • 1 Tbsp raw organic shelled pumpkin seeds
  • 1 squirt of raw organic honey

Put the smoothie ingredients in your blender (add your liquid first, it will blend better!) 

Blend to the consistency you like, then add your toppings and  ENJOY! 



aloha :: Krista 






No comments:

Post a Comment